If you find some spam is not being blocked by the filters, you can upload the emails to the Professional spam filer training system. This allows the system to gather valuable information on the nature of the emails and helps to reduce future spam from reaching your mailbox. Emails that bypass our filters are automatically excluded from the training system, e.g. if a sender/recipient is whitelisted.
- In the Domain Level or Email Level Control Panel, select Incoming > Train messages.
- In the Train messages page, drag and drop or browse for and upload messages you want the system to treat differently. Messages can be in .msg, .eml or .txt format only.
The maximum size limit per message through the dashboard is 1 MB. For messages over this size, please use other methods of reporting spam.
- Select whether the message(s) should be recognized as legitimate or spam
- Click Continue
- You will be asked to confirm you wish to train a message, click Report as spam/Report as not spam
- Close the dialog box once you see the file(s) have been successfully uploaded
Important - The emails should be in .msg, .eml or .txt format and must contain the full headers.