Upload to Web Cloud Drive
1. Log in web Cloud Drive
2. Click on Share List under My Account
3. Click on the folder you want to upload files, documents or images.
4. Click on Upload
5. Drag and drop files to the blue panel
6.Click on Done or Add files
Upload to Cloud Drive in Computer
1. Make sure that the access right of your cloud drive account is "write"
2. Go to This PC\ReadySpace Cloud Drive (U:) - the letter of U is depending on your settings
Remark: You have to install Cloud drive app in your computer first. To download the app, you can go to drive.readyspace.com and click on Download Client Software at the lower right corner of homepage.
3. Double click the folder you want to upload files, documents or images
4. Drag and drop files to the white panel